9.6.06

"The Back-Logged Life"

I may be trucking through a data dump, but here's a jokster to lighten the load. A rant from An Entirely Other Day:

"My entire life has devolved into an endless, grinding slog through my back-log. Everything I do is about catching up, doing the stuff I didn't get done the day before, plowing through some other goddamned thing that needs my attention. Ending the day without actually adding to the total aggregate is a victory.

There are times when it piles up faster than I can shovel it away. The tools I use to manage information have evolved to the point where I can abdicate the tedious process of gathering it all together to them, and they now do a very diligent job of making sure that it's all brought to my attention. Endlessly. Maddeningly."

via SearchViews.

0 Comments: